General Admission and Summer Evenings
New England Botanic Garden
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thursday, 6/30/2022 8:00 PM
Unplug, recharge, and escape to our garden oasis on Thursdays this summer.
Two ways to enjoy the Garden on Thursdays this June, July, and August.
- Soak up summer DAYS wandering our formal gardens, walking our woodland trails, and experiencing our nature-inspired art exhibit, Uprooted. Grab a bite for lunch at the Farmer & the Fork Café.
- Enjoy your summer EVENINGS exploring and enjoying the trails, listening to local musicians, and playing fun lawn games. Enjoy small bites, craft brews, and wine from our outdoor Beer Garden, hike our mile-long loop trail, and watch the sunset over the Wachusett Reservoir. The café will be open, featuring rotating dinner specials in addition the regular menu. Learn more about specific evenings: www.nebg.org/summer-evenings.
- Don't miss our wide variety of scheduled workshops and classes for children and adults!
The Garden is open on Thursdays in June, July, and August 10:00am-9:00pm (8:00pm in August) with a last admission time of 8:00pm (7:00pm in August).
A few things to remember during your visit:
- Following guidance from the CDC, face masks are optional indoors until further notice.
- The Garden Shop is open daily.
- Farmer & the Fork Café is serving lunch daily 11am-2:30pm and serving dinner on Thursdays 5pm-7:30pm (6:30pm in August). The Beer Garden will be open Thursdays 5pm-8:30pm (7:30pm in August).
- Please note that the Secret Garden, Limonaia, and/or Orangerie may close for a short time each day for a class or private function.
Construction projects ongoing for a new garden space and expanded parking lots. In these final stages, there are some uneven surfaces in the parking lots and there is no access to The Reading Garden, the Belvedere Overlook, and the Summit of Tower Hill.
Arriving at New England Botanic Garden:
- After you park your vehicle, please follow the path to the Visitor Center. We will check your ticket inside our Visitor Center.
- We ask that you have your confirmation email available to show when you arrive.
- New England Botanic Garden Members:
- To receive your member discount, an account is required. If you have not yet registered an account, click Log In at top of this page and follow directions to register an account. You will need to know your Member/Patron ID Number and the primary membership holder's last name. If you do not know your member number, please call us at 508.869.6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserve member tickets for yourself and any guests covered by your membership using the Member priced tickets below. Additional tickets may be reserved using the General Admission priced tickets below.
- To use your complimentary Gate Passes for guests not covered by your membership, please reserve General Admission priced tickets below and you will be prompted to apply your Gate Passes in your Cart.
- All members of your party will need a ticket, including children under age 4 and dogs. See the Dog Walking guidelines on our Plan Your Visit page.
- Eligible for a discount? Select General Admission priced tickets below, click Add to Cart, and on the next page you will be able to apply a promotional code.
- Special Offer for EBT, WIC, MA ConnectorCare, and Wonderfund card holders. Enjoy free admission on Thursdays this June, July, and August. For EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare, enter promo code CTCST at checkout. For Wonderfund enter code WFST at checkout.
Need assistance with your reservation? Please email email@example.com
or call (508) 869-6111, seven days a week.