Instructor: Youth Education Staff
When registering, please click "select classes" above and checkmark the classes you would like to attend.
Geared toward students that are learning remotely or homeschooling, each day at garden school features time for students to play, learn, and explore in our outdoor classroom. Together we will Investigate how the ecosystems, including the organisms living in them, are affected by seasonal changes. We will explore meadows, forests, and the pond while uncovering amazing adaptations and learning about different local plants and animals in spring. Each bi-weekly class explores a different theme through hands-on investigations, trail hikes, nature challenges, observations, and more.
April 12: Welcome Spring
April 26: Bulb to Bloom
May 3: Backyard Birds
May 17: Have to Have a Habitat
May 31: Insect Safari
June 14: Butterfly Bonanza
June 28: Flower Power
This program is held mostly outdoors. Children should be dressed appropriately for the weather at hand. We will often be exploring over areas of rough, uneven terrain. Closed toed shoes with a good grip are highly recommended. Please note that Health History and Release forms are required for all participants to attend, once you register successfully you will be contacted by our Manager of Youth Education and will receive the required forms.
$25 Member Youth; $32 Youth (Registration includes the participant's admission to the Garden)
Additional Program Information
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DROP-OFF PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN ONLY. Families and siblings are welcome to wait at the Garden, however pre-purchased Garden Admission tickets are required. These can be added to your cart and purchased during checkout.
- This program is held mostly outdoors. Please have children dressed appropriately for the weather at hand. We will often be exploring over areas of rough, uneven terrain. Closed toed shoes with a good grip are highly recommended.
- Select and add ALL of the attendees for the class.
- Change the drop-down fields to reflect the correct price category for EACH registrant.
- Reserve general admission through our ticketing page for any ADDITIONAL guests in your party that will NOT be attending the class.
- If you are unsure of how to register, please contact our Registrar at email@example.com or 508.869.6111 x174.