Only a few tickets left - tickets are not guaranteed until purchase is complete.
Instructor: Marissa Gallant
When registering, please click "select classes" above and checkmark the classes you would like to attend.
Geared for preschoolers, ages 3-5, this program practices classroom readiness skills such as taking turns, raising hands, sharing, and expressing ideas. Each week explores a different seasonally appropriate theme through stories, songs, dramatic play, and guided outdoor exploration. Extend the learning at home with a small packet of take home activities ranging from science experiments to simple crafts.
Class is held entirely outdoors in our children's garden, the Ramble. In the event of inclement weather, the first 40 minutes of the program will be held indoors. Participants should dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
$8 Member Youth, $0 Member Adult; $15 Youth, $18 Adult (Registration includes admission to the Garden)
Additional Program Information
- PLEASE NOTE THIS CLASS IS FOR CHILDREN WITH THEIR ADULT COMPANIONS.
- This class is geared toward preschool age children, ages 3-5. If your child is under 3, please view our program calendar for alternate early learning opportunities.
- It is strongly encouraged that younger siblings remain at home to allow older siblings to fully participate. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Select and add ALL of the attendees for the class.
- Change the drop-down fields to reflect the correct price category for EACH registrant.
- Reserve general admission through our ticketing page for any ADDITIONAL guests in your party that will NOT be attending the class.
- If you are unsure of how to register, please contact our Registrar at email@example.com or 508.869.6111 x174.